What the heck did I distract myself with this year thus far entertainment wise list of 2010? list. (Disclaimer: This shall be a courageous feat as such a list could be potentially depressing) :
- South of the Border
- Coco Before Chanel
- Toy Story 3---> <3 <3 <3, big bro's work
- Expendables.. what was I thinking? I remember nothing... 'cause it blew!
- Greenberg ('twas my favorite :-)
- Cyrus ... oh silly, silly Cyrus
- Predators... hahahahahahaha
- Splice.. SO AWKWARD with parents, especially that scene when you know who does you know what with you know it.
- Shutter Island.. let down
- DayBreakers.. had potential, but lost it all in the end
- Iron Man 2... zzz...
- Wolfman ...over the top, forced musical score ruined it, but Lizzy saved it with her Anthony Hopkins impression..."Lawrence, I'm your father, Lawrence. Lawrence!"
- A lice In Wonderland ...liked it
- Devil.. really dug it. what a creative man, that Shyalaman. He's like a full dry erase board covered with good ideas.
- Potter, Harry Potter: HP 7 this week, batter up!
*Whoa! How did I manage to squeeze by this year without seeing any Nicolas Cage movies?
New @ home:
- Squid & the Whale ... <3
- Margot's Wedding.. (<---BOOring)
- Fantastic Mr. Fox :-)
- 3/4 of The Pickup Artist
- Book of Eli
- When In Rome (yeah, so wha?!)
- & Lastly, Zombieland, I liked Zombieland, mhmm.
- Tim & Eric Awesome Show (on demand)
- Whitest Kids You Know (on demand)
- MST3K (netflix)
- How I Met Your Mother (on demand)
Podcast: This American Life
Albums: Night Life-Scissor Sisters, This Is Happening- LCD Soundsystem, Fever Ray, David Byrne.
Books: 1984, Diary of A Wimpy Kid :-)
- Scissor Sisters
- Casey Spooner
- Matt & Kim
- A Midsummer Night's Dream Opera
- Norm MacDonald
Video Games: Pixel Junk (yes, still) , Left 4 Dead, New Super Mario Bros.
Bier: Kasteel Rouge & Chimay Peres Trappistes Ale....mmm...trappistes ale.