Saturday

The Fat Lady Doth Sings...

Another end of another week. It's a dreary and rainy day. I wish I could hibernate, but there's still so much work to be done.
Photobucket
Wednesday, Mom & I got snazzied up & took Bachan to a 3 hr. Shakespearean Opera downtown, A Midsummer Night's Dream. It was spellbinding, comedic and far different from than anticipated. The theme is heavy- "The course of true love never did run smooth", but it was delivered in a light-hearted performance busting at the seams with so much talent. Go before it's over if you can!
As of yesterday, Grandpa's home from the hospital and back in good health. He was hit by a car a few weeks ago, and has quickly recovered. He is strong like bull. In the meantime, I found my new car.
It's fuel efficient, shaped like a sneaker, rhymes with caris, it's named after a common phrase of a pirate...
Yar! I mean yes! I'm pretty excited about it if you couldn't tell.
Oh and I know it's a little late, but here goes my halloween costume of 2010... I'm planning to go as the sequel next year with a few costume modifications of course.
Have a wunderbar weekend! -M.G.

No comments: