Monday

No Flash Photography Allowed

All enjoyed TSO! Prior to their sold-out performance, we chowed down on delicious Chicago style pizza. Then we rolled on over to the car to drop off leftovers & my camera. I found out *FLASH* photography wasn't allowed and my "it's better to be safe than sorry" attitude prompted me to leave my camera in the car. Why did I do that?! Anyhow, I lucked out 'cause my buddy Paul happened to be ballsy enough to bring his camera. Rather than patiently waiting for shared uploads, I felt compelled to share the viewpoint of my seat. Here's a sketch from memory 'cause it's a pretty funny one. True story.

Haha, so I may have exaggerated a bit.. the guy sitting in front of me wasn't realllly wearing a bow tie. Regardless of the seating, I had a jolly good time.

No comments: