Thursday

Mixed Reviews

Hi!
I had mussels for the first time at Olive Garden last night! They were smothered in buttery, white wine goodness-
I must admit although they were quite chewy and delicious, I felt kinda guilty eating them. At the gym I quickly realized that buttered mussels didn't enhance the total workout experience, but it could have been the wine, breadsticks, or butter sauce that slowed me down. Take care & note: Consuming mussels will not give you muscles.



P.S. I decided it's a fine afternoon to catch a matinee of Alice In Wonderland. It's been failing my ole faithful cross-rating check method. I usually wait a week or two if a movie comes out that I'm not 100% keen on seeing. This method consists of simply comparing both ratings given on rottentomatoes.com + imdb reviews= *_*.

No comments: