Friday

Last Day Of Winter, d00d!


'Tis indeed officially the last day of winter, but as luck would have it- the weather has plummeted from the high 60s back into the frigid 30s. I took a couple o' snapshots of the newly sprouted spring flowers that may or may not make it this weekend. *sniff.. at least they'll last in a photograph. All in the meanwhile I've been pumping some iron for the last ten days!

Can you see the muscle forming? Can you? Soon I'll be winning arm wrestling tournaments from the west to the east coast. While I was scouring the joint for a vintage Hulkamania shirt, I instead ran across a lovely tiger sundress at my local thrift store. Also pictured is my new 7 ft. bat kite Mom recently gifted me. (*_*) Thanks, Guz!

......................................................................
....bring it!!!

No comments: