Friday

Rabbit, Rabbit!





<--- I sort of made a shirt for my Dad's birthday present. I say 'sort of' , which means half-assed, since I didn't design the bear, but I did slap the fierce text & colors together. Anyway, everywhere I go Dad always has the same request (burly man voice), "Hey G, pick me up a shirt with the state's team name on it or something." And I'm like, "Ok, DAD! You got it!" WELL- this time i made my own shirt design to print off cafepress for his birthday. I hope he wears it.

At any rate, I hope everyone remembered to recite the words "Rabbit, rabbit!" the first thing as you woke up this morn. :-) If you didn't- I'm sure you know what THAT means... Dun, dun, dunnnn!!! It's just another silly superstition.

Unrelated, my brother informed earlier of this story: http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080731/Manitoba_bus_080731/20080731?hub=TopStories -a 20 year old man was decapitated by a fellow passenger on a bus with a pocket knife in Canada. He knew it'd upset me, so he followed the story with a lighter hearted story, the fattest cat in the world newsbreak. This cat happens to be 44 lbs. Thanks, Rickles.

1 comment:

Mary Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.